Experts/Project Leaders and Participants
To apply, please prepare the material as listed in the call in one pdf file and submit it via EasyChair (follow the instructions below).
We can only consider complete applications submitted via EasyChair.
Instruction for applying with EasyChair
- Open the EasyChair link provided in the call.
- If you have an EasyChair account, log in with your credentials. If not, you first have to register with EasyChair by clicking create an account. Follow the instructions.
- When you are logged-in, you will see the BIGSSS-CSS Summer School 2019 “Conference”-Page. Click enter as an author.
- Now, you are on the submission-page. Enter your correspondence address and author information.
- If you do a team-application with two experts/project leaders, fill in the information about your co-expert/team leader in the field for Author 2 and Author 3 (if applicable)
- Enter the following in the other fields:
- Title: The title of your project proposal or your expertise
- Keywords: Provide some keywords describing your application. (Keywords may help us to organize the assessment and selection process, the choice is not esssential.
If you have any problems with submission do not hesitate to contact us at css [at] bigsss-bremen [dot] de